The 4th Green eMotion External Stakeholder Forum took place on May 10-11 in Brussels. More than 80 participants attended the meeting over the two days.
On 10 May the Forum opended with a plenary session including presentations of selected External Stakeholders and two thematic workshops sessions:
- One workshop was devoted to exchange of data collection with external demonstration regions.
- The second workshop concentrated on standardising e-mobility.
On 11 May three parallel thematic sessions took place:
- Charging infrastructure and smart operation
- Policy, regulation and vision to support e-mobility deployment
- European marketplace for e-mobility.
More information can be found on the Green eMotion External Stakeholder Website.
The 5th Green eMotion External Stakeholder Forum will take place on November 27-28 at IBM near Stuttgart.